Always plan the hanging space and make removable markings and frames with masking tape.
– Group in straight lines, horizontal, 3 in a row or vertical 2 or more.
– The picture size must compliment the focus point and not dominate the space.
– Centralize bigger pictures to be highlighted with spotlights.
– Draw a frame with masking tape to hang various sizes of pictures to form a square block and remove mask.
– The frame can be either painted or blocked with architraves.
Enjoy the new found talents with your family and friends!